Residents are now able to register for their favorite programs or events on-line at
1) From the Mayor's Desk
If we can't reach you - we can't alert you.
Township Committee awards Certificate of Achievement for Girl Scout Gold Award at the 07/26/16 meeting
Township Committee awards Certificate of Achievement to the Barkalow Girls Track Team at the 07/26/16 meeting
Township Committee awards Certificate of Achievement to the Barkalow Boys Track Team at the 07/26/16 meeting
|EMERGENCY ALERTS FOR TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS|
There are no emergency alerts at this time.
|Visit the Township Facebook Page|
Flags will fly at half-staff starting today until Friday January 13th, in recognition of the life and in mourning of the passing of Arthur Kondrup, former Mayor and Twp. Committeeman.
Property Tax and Water and Sewer utilities information is now available online. Click here to view.
Please contact the Department of Public Works at 732-294-2160 to report animal carcasses on the Freehold Township roadways.
Freehold Township Parks and Recreation is hiring seasonal workers for snow storms to assist with snow shoveling. Click here for more information. Any questions, please call Tom Yaeger, Monday thru Friday from 7 am to 3 pm at 732-294-2194.
The Monmouth County Special Needs Registry is a voluntary service open to all citizens with special needs who reside, attend school or are employed in Monmouth County. The registry was created to help police officers and other emergency service personnel better assist residents with special needs in the event of an emergency by providing those first responders with vital information regarding a registrant's special needs, emergency contact information, physical description and current photograph of the registrant. Information about a SNR registrant shall be kept strictly confidential.
Effective immediately the recycling center will only be accepting electronics from Freehold Township residents. Electronics from out of Freehold Township can be drop off at:
Monmouth County Reclamation Center (main entrance)
6000 Asbury Avenue (west of Shafto Road)
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
For hours and other information please call 732-683-8686.
There will be a mandatory area-wide water meter upgrade project in Freehold Township which is being contracted through Saks Metering in order to meet NJDEP water supply regulations. Residents will need to make an appointment with Saks Metering by
1) Visiting their website at www.saksmetering.com and clicking on Make an appointment
2) E-mail Sake Metering at firstname.lastname@example.org and using the subject line "Freehold Township Meter Replacement"
3) Call Saks Metering at 732-730-5633
New Jersey residents who need help paying their energy bills should call 1-800-510-3102 to find out if they qualify for assistance, and how to apply.
The community garden will be open in spring 2016 for residents to start planting. Applications will be available online starting in January 2016. Click here for more information
Freehold First Aid is in need of volunteers.
If you would like more information or would like to make a contribution, please call 732-308-1515 or visit http://www.freeholdems.org/.
If you see a pothole that is in need of repair in Freehold Township, please click here to use the form located on the website, or contact the Department of Public Works at 732-294-2160.
1) Commercial solicitors are allowed out only on Monday - Saturday and cannot knock after 7:30 pm
2) Non-Commercial solicitors cannot knock after 9 pm
3) All commercial solicitors except for Verizon, Cablevision and public utility companies, must have Freehold Township issued identification. Non-commercial solicitors will have badges issued by their organization.
4) If a solicitor knocks on your door and does not meet the requirements outlined above, or if you are on the Do Not Solicit list, call the Police Department immediately at 732-462-7500.