Residents are now able to register for their favorite programs or events on-line at
1) From the Mayor's Desk with Mayor McMorrow and Lauren Mann from the Alliance to Prevent Substance Abuse.
2) From the Mayor's Desk with Mayor McMorrow and Timothy Tracey from the Monmouth University Polling Institute.
3) Monmouth In Focus - June 2016
If we can't reach you - we can't alert you.
|EMERGENCY ALERTS FOR TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS|
There are no alerts at this time.
Freehold Township Day will be held on Saturday, July 9, 2016 from 5:00pm - 11:00 pm (rain date is Sunday, July 24, 2016). Click here for more information for the planned activities for the day.
The Freehold Township Committee regular meeting of August 23, 2016 is cancelled, and the workshop meeting of August 9, 2016 is designated as a regular meeting. The meeting will begin at 8:00 P.M. at the Township Municipal Building at the corner of Schank and Stillwells Corner Roads.
JCP&L would like to remind residents and businesses that posting signs on utility poles is prohibited.
The Monmouth County Special Needs Registry is a voluntary service open to all citizens with special needs who reside, attend school or are employed in Monmouth County. The registry was created to help police officers and other emergency service personnel better assist residents with special needs in the event of an emergency by providing those first responders with vital information regarding a registrant's special needs, emergency contact information, physical description and current photograph of the registrant. Information about a SNR registrant shall be kept strictly confidential.
Effective immediately the recycling center will only be accepting electronics from Freehold Township residents. Electronics from out of Freehold Township can be drop off at:
Monmouth County Reclamation Center (main entrance)
6000 Asbury Avenue (west of Shafto Road)
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
For hours and other information please call 732-683-8686.
Traveling Guitar Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which provides "FREE" musical equipment and musical instruction for school systems across the United States. TGF's commitment to the Freehold Township School District is to work closely with the faculty and students to provide a "FREE" turn-key musical solution to as many Freehold Township Schools as possible! Visit www.travelingguitarfoundation.org for more information or to donate.
There will be a mandatory area-wide water meter upgrade project in Freehold Township which is being contracted through Saks Metering in order to meet NJDEP water supply regulations. Residents will need to make an appointment with Saks Metering by
1) Visiting their website at www.saksmetering.com and clicking on Make an appointment
2) E-mail Sake Metering at firstname.lastname@example.org and using the subject line "Freehold Township Meter Replacement"
3) Call Saks Metering at 732-730-5633
There will be paper shredding on September 17, 2016 at the Freehold Township Municipal Building from 9am - 1pm, unless the truck fills first. Click here to find other dates and locations in Monmouth County.
The Freehold Township Water Department will commence hydrant flushing on Monday, March 21, 2016 and will continue through Thursday, June 30, 2016. Click here for more information
New Jersey residents who need help paying their energy bills should call 1-800-510-3102 to find out if they qualify for assistance, and how to apply.
The community garden will be open in spring 2016 for residents to start planting. Applications will be available online starting in January 2016. Click here for more information
Beginning on or about April 14, 2016, JCP&L contractors will be performing line clearance tree trimming on the following streets. This work will include routine trimming of limbs to provide clearance from electric wires, removal of limbs overhanging electric conductors and removal of hazard trees that pose an imminent risk to electric facilities. All tree removals are performed in accordance with JCP&L easement rights or otherwise with the written consent of property owners.
Freehold First Aid is in need of volunteers.
If you would like more information or would like to make a contribution, please call 732-308-1515 or visit http://www.freeholdems.org/.
If you see a pothole that is in need of repair in Freehold Township, please click here to use the form located on the website, or contact the Department of Public Works at 732-294-2160.
1) Commercial solicitors are allowed out only on Monday - Saturday and cannot knock after 7:30 pm
2) Non-Commercial solicitors cannot knock after 9 pm
3) All commercial solicitors except for Verizon, Cablevision and public utility companies, must have Freehold Township issued identification. Non-commercial solicitors will have badges issued by their organization.
4) If a solicitor knocks on your door and does not meet the requirements outlined above, or if you are on the Do Not Solicit list, call the Police Department immediately at 732-462-7500.