• Have had active wartime service in U.S. Armed Forces and been honorably discharged;
• Have a U.S. Veterans Administration certification of wartime service-connected disability as described under #5 on the DVSSE Claim;
• Wholly own or hold legal title to the dwelling house for which exemption is claimed;
• Occupy the dwelling house as the principal residence;
• Be a citizen and legal or domiciliary resident of New Jersey.
Disabled Veteran deduction forms may be obtained by clicking here, or from the
Tax Assessor's Office or the Tax Collector's Office. Please call (732) 294-2040 for