An announcement for the New Jersey Department of Personnel
written examination for employment as police officer in Freehold Township
can be obtained via the Internet at www.state.nj.us/personnel. Upon
announcement, an application can be obtained at the Freehold Township Police
Freehold, NJ 07728. The exam will result in a list to be used for employment of
police officers in Freehold
Township and expires in
one year. Test scores may be used for hiring in the following year, but
applicants must re-apply. Requirements for police officer in Freehold Township
are as follows:
• Applicants must be 18 to 35 years old.
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must be a Township resident at the time of application and appointment.
• Must possess a valid New Jersey driver's license.
• Must undergo drug screening prior and during employment.
• Ability to pass physical and psychological exam and a strict background investigation.
Freehold Township is an Equal Opportunity employer.