Reading materials, pamphlets and other sources of information are available at the Health Department. In addition speakers are available to discuss public health matters and/or make presentations about a variety of public health topics.
Please call the Health Department at (732) 294-2060 for more information.
• American Public Health Association
• Centers for Disease Control
• CentraState Health Awareness Center
• Environmental Protection Agency
• Monmouth Cancer Coalition
• NJ Department of Environmental Protection
• NJ Department of Health & Senior Services
• NJ Department of Homeland Security
• NJ Family Care
• NJ Office of Emergency Management
• Office of Cancer Control & Prevention
• Public Employees Occupational Safety & Health Program (PEOSH)
• U.S. Department of Homeland Security
• Visiting Nurse Association