This facility is for skateboard use only. Bikes, scooters, and motorized vehicles are strictly prohibited.
• This facility is supervised by a Park Attendant acting on the behalf of the
Freehold Township Recreation Department.
• This is a drug, alcohol and smoke free area.
• All users must have filed a waiver with the Freehold Township Recreation Office in order to use this facility.
• All users must wear safety equipment, including helmet, knee and elbow pads.
• No foreign ramps, rails, boxes or other apparatus are permitted inside the
• No spectators are allowed in the enclosed skatepark.
• No loose items, including backpacks, food and beverages are allowed in the
• The Township of Freehold reserves the right to close this facility for inclement
weather and to control capacity if overflow conditions arise.
• The skatepark will be closed New Years Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
hours of operation for this facility are as follows:
Weekends and Holidays 10:00 AM – 3:00 P.M. Weekdays 3:00 PM – DUSK
In case of an emergency while using this facility call the Freehold Twp. Police Dept. at (732) 462 – 7908 or just dial 911.
Please report any injuries or rules violations to the Freehold Twp. Recreation Dept. at (732) 294 – 2190.