The Splash Pad is located at Michael J. Tighe Park.
The Splash Pad is now CLOSED for the 2016 season.
The Splash Pads will open to the public starting Saturday, June 18, 2016 on weekends only throughout the summer unless otherwise posted.
Saturday - Sunday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Special Weekday Hours:
Monday, August 22, 2016 - Thursday, August 25, 2016 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Splash Pad Rules:
1. Bathing suits required.
2. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
3. Swim diapers required.
4. Individuals and families are welcome; Organized groups are NOT permitted.
5. Diapers are to be changed outside of splash pad and disposed of properly.
6. No open cuts.
* No food, beverages*, gum, glass containers or tobacco products.
* No Lawn/beach chairs.
* No Climbing or hanging on water features.
* No Skateboards, roller blades/skates or bikes.
* No Unsafe play, inappropriate language or disruptive behavior.
* No Radios or amplified devices.
* No Pets
$4.00 Children 14 and under