• Any hazardous material, including asbestos
• Fuels, fertilizers, household cleaners
• Paint and paint-related products, pesticides, thermostats containing Mercury
To dispose of the above hazardous materials contact the Monmouth County
Household Hazardous Waste Facility ,Tinton Falls 732-683-8686
Tuesday and Wednesday 11am-4pm
Thursday 11am - 5pm
Friday 11pm - 7pm
Saturday 8am - 4pm
• Asphalt, concrete, boats, trailers, campers, cars/car parts
• Construction and demolition material
• Dirt/sand/fill, oil tanks
• Refrigerators, and freezers
• Items containing freon except for Window Air Conditioner Units
To dispose of these items not accepted at the Township Recycling center, contact Monmouth County Reclamation Center, 732-683-8686.
• Televisions with larger than a 42" screen
• Televisions with Wooden Consoles...(any size)
• Any electronic item that takes more than one person to pick up and place in the container (includes office copiers and bigger printers/scanners)
To dispose of these items not accepted at the Township Recycling center, contact Supreme Computer Recycling in Bricktown (at Lakewood Industrial Park) or Monmouth Wire and Computer (732-922-3320) on Shafto Road in Tinton Falls (on the east side of the road in front of Mazza's, about one mile south from the traffic light at Asbury Avenue).
THERE WILL BE A CHARGE OF $20-25 to accept a wooden console TV, and a $25 charge to accept one of the larger TVs at Monmouth Wire & Computer.