Located on a bluff overlooking Rt. 79(Broadway) in Freehold, NJ this burying ground is on approximately a quarter of an acre of ground. About 1702 John Wikoff(Wyckoff) purchased near Freehold 1000 acres of land, within the tract is this grave plot. The graves are of prominent local citizens and founding families from the area surrounding the cemetery.
The Wikoff(Wykoff) Cemetery was re-dedicated and the ground re-consecrated on June 21, 2008. The Historic Preservation Commission paid to have the land cleaned up and the fence installed. The process took about 3 years from start to finish.