Recreation / Senior Center
The following Rules have been implemented for All Freehold Township Parks.
- No Smoking in any township park.
- No dogs allowed at Special Events and Youth Sports Games and Events.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Look over the current basketball schedules and stands that are updated regularly?
The Freehold Township Parks and Recreation Commission is proud to once again sponsor the Annual Freehold Township Parks and Recreation Golf Classic.
Additional sports leagues are offered through various outside agencies.
There are 14 parks in the Township which offer families and residents the opportunities to enjoy playgrounds, athletic fields, nature trails, etc.
This Board's responsibilities include the formulating of plans for the development, improvement, maintenance and use of Township-owned public park and playground lands.
Many fine picnic areas are available at Michael J. Tighe Park. While these areas are open to the public, they can be reserved for group use. If your group is looking for a great picnic site, give us a call.
Register for recreational programs online.
The Freehold Township Parks and Recreation Commission is pleased to offer athletic programs for all ages, trips, and special events for everyone to enjoy.
This active club meets on the third Wednesday of the month at the Freehold Township Senior Center on Jackson Mill Road. Currently, over 1,000 Freehold residents are members of this group.
Freehold Township Skate Park is a skate at your own risk facility. The skate park is located at Michael J. Tighe Park, 65 Georgia Road, Freehold, New Jersey.
The Splash Pads will open to the public on "weekends only" throughout the summer unless otherwise posted.
Check out documents for Summer Camp and Camp Chaos.
Freehold Township Parks and Recreation Commission takes the safety and well being of the participants of our programs very seriously. Our programs would not be able to run without the many volunteer coaches who generously give their time to the participants of our programs.
- Coaches Background Check Form - Updated February 17, 2020 (PDF)
- Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Freehold Township Parks - Get Out and Get Active! (PDF)
- Heritage Arts Pavilion Press Release (PDF)
- Heritage Pavilion Partnerships (PDF)
- Recreation Registration Form (PDF)
- Volunteer Coach Form (PDF)
- 2022 Camp Medical Packet (PDF)
- 2022 Cross Country Camp (PDF)
- 2022 CIT (Counselor In Training) Application - Deadline March 3, 2022 (PDF)
- 2022 Summer Camp Packet - SOLD OUT (PDF)
- 2022 Summer Track and Field (PDF)
- 2022 Spring Lacrosse (PDF)
- 2022 Patriot Soccer Camp (PDF)
- 2022 Red Bulls Soccer Camp (PDF)
- 2022 Patriot Pride Basketball Camp (PDF)
- 2022 High School Basketball Schedule (PDF)
- 2022 Sharp Shooters & Patriot Shooters Basketball Camps (PDF)