We can always use your assistance. If you have some spare time, please contact us about one of the following Volunteer Positions:
- Open House and Festival Tour Guides
- Festival Workers
- Rag Rug Weavers (instructions given)
- Weeders, Planters, Waterers
The Freehold Township Heritage Society takes pride in promoting the history and physical remnants of our past.
No donations needed at this time.
- Items for the Farmhouse Museum:
- Pipe Boxes - 15 inches high by 4.5 inches deep by 6 inches wide
- Wood Candle Boxes
- Old Copper, Pewter, Brass Sconces and Candlesticks
- See our Photo Gallery for more items
- Colonial Clothing
- 18 Cubic Foot Refrigerator with top or bottom freezer.
- 4-burner gas stove/oven.
- Window grilles for bay and side windows of main house-dining room
- Bay window - $108
- Side windows - $54 each
- 2-dress forms for handmade lace/linen blouses circa 1870