- 7 pm
- 3rd Wednesday of every month
- Freehold Borough Municipal Building
51 W Main Street
Freehold, NJ 07728
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Roger Kane, Chairman
- Robert Higley, Vice-Chairman
- Edward Daley
- Dr. C. Gregory Jewell
- Christopher Kean
- Joseph Luongo
- Michael Phillips
- William K. Tibbett Jr.
Lake Topanemus Park is a 71-acre site with abundant natural beauty. The park has been a long-time favorite spot for those who like to fish, jog, bike, boat, picnic, walk, and birdwatch. Many folks just use the park to relax in a tranquil setting full of trees, flowers and wildlife. The care of the park is overseen by the Lake Topanemus Park Commission. Since the Commission's inception, it has worked to maintain and improve the park for the benefit of all who enjoy using it.
Projects Undertaken by the Commission
- Purchase of benches, picnic sets, fencing, and playground equipment
- Planting hundreds of tree and evergreen seedlings
- Installation of birdhouses
- Applying for and receiving funds for lake projects, weed harvesting for the lake, and general overseeing of the park property
However, a commission of only 6 people cannot accomplish everything it would like to do for the park. If you are interested in volunteering at the park you can email us.